AQUA BOAT CLUB
Mission Group, the Okanagan’s leading real estate development and building company, is looking for a Club Attendant for its Aqua Boat Club operations. This is a full time, seasonal position (April to October).
As a Club Attendant you will provide the absolute best in customer service, enhancing our members’ boating experiences. You have keen observation skills and are comfortable guiding others. This role involves steady interaction with others and has a direct impact on creating an outstanding membership experience.
- Signal and communicate with drivers during the hauling/launching/storage of boats
- Accurately direct drivers using radio communication and hand gestures
- Be aware of surroundings at all times and ensure safety protocols are being followed 100%
- Promote fuel sales and fuel boats as needed
- Valid driver’s license
- Working knowledge of boats and boating safety
- A keen, energetic personality and a positive attitude
- A flexible schedule to work weekdays, weekends, holidays and evenings as may be required
- Good general health and physical ability
- Able to stand/walk/run continually throughout the work shift
- Able to quickly and positively establish rapport with members and contribute to an outstanding membership experience