Reporting to the VP of Development, you will be responsible for driving residential and mixed-use projects from acquisition through to occupancy.
Your next job should be about more than just aligning your skills with a job description. It should be about finding a company that values your workstyle, career goals and personal interests. That’s why Mission Group has created a collaborative work environment and exceptional culture that supports, incentivizes and rewards its employees.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, Mission Groupers enjoy paid training and development, open vacation, a company-paid cell phone, teambuilding trips, employee discounts, etc. Employees can also support the charity of their choice by volunteering up to one day per month on company time.
• Managing consultant teams through the design process and municipal approvals
• Championing the project vision in driving overall value and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
• Acting as a key ambassador for Mission Group by developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders and industry professionals as well as leading public consultation and stakeholder engagement as required
• Assisting in the evaluation of potential projects, including site feasibility, concept design, proforma and budget assumptions
• Maintaining ownership of assigned projects through the marketing, sales, construction and customer care phases, upholding Mission Group values and design intent
You are service-oriented, quality obsessed, and driven by values. You are a strategic thinker with a proven ability to lead, inspire and influence others. You have a degree and at least 5 years of experience in a Development Manager role. Although not essential, if you have an MBA you’ll have an edge. Your written and verbal communication skills and your meticulous attention to detail are a given. You are proficient in MS Office as well as various other industry software programs and communication tools.