DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
Reporting to the Co-CEO, you will lead the company’s overall marketing, branding and communication strategies.
Your next job should be about more than just aligning your skills with a job description. It should be about finding a company that values your workstyle, career goals and personal interests. That’s why Mission Group has created a collaborative work environment and exceptional culture that supports, incentivizes and rewards its employees.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, Mission Groupers enjoy paid training and development, open vacation, a company-paid cell phone, teambuilding trips, employee discounts, etc. Employees can also support the charity of their choice by volunteering up to one day per month on company time.
• Motivate and lead a strong marketing team;
• Develop and execute brand strategies that generate revenue growth, drive purchase consideration across target customers, and meet business objectives;
• Elevate and standardize the brand’s aesthetic and voice across all channels;
• Oversee the launch and campaign strategy for new projects and initiatives;
• Serve as an internal consultant to other departments in the company.
• A relevant degree plus 7 years of marketing experience plus 3 years in a senior leadership role;
• An understanding of brand management, company positioning, quantifiable marketing ROI metrics, different consumer groups and market dynamics that influence buying decisions;
• A creative eye and modern design sense;
• Superior written and verbal communication skills along with ultra-meticulous attention to detail;
• Skills in Microsoft Office suite, marketing and design software, social media and other online communication tools.