Reporting to the VP of Construction, you produce project budgets for developing proformas and construction budgets. You are responsible for all administrative and coordination duties required to complete tender submissions.
Your next job should be about more than just aligning your skills with a job description. It should be about finding a company that values your workstyle, career goals and personal interests. That’s why Mission Group has created a collaborative work environment and exceptional culture that supports, incentivizes and rewards its employees.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, Mission Groupers enjoy paid training and development, open vacation, a company-paid cell phone, teambuilding trips, employee discounts, etc. Employees can also support the charity of their choice by volunteering up to one day per month on company time.
• Gathers proposals, blueprints, specifications and related documents
• Computes costs related to material, time requirements and labour
• Presents prepared estimated by compiling and displaying numerical and descriptive information
• Reviews contract terms and conditions to ensure clarity and avoid unforeseen costs
• Maintain a log of suppliers, equipment rental rates and qualified subcontractors
• Uploads drawings/specifications to FTP site for sub-trade use during bidding
• Investigates job sites prior to finalizing bid to evaluate site accessibility and current/future conditions that may affect construction methods and costs
• Submits requests for bids to all qualified sub trades