The ideal candidate is an outstanding, 5-star customer service provider, dedicated to making sure visitors feel surprised and delighted at the level of care and attention they receive at Mission Group.
Mission Group, the Okanagan’s leading real estate development and building company, is looking for a full time Receptionist.
The ideal candidate is an outstanding, 5-star customer service provider, dedicated to making sure visitors feel surprised and delighted at the level of care they receive at Mission Group whether by phone, in person, or by email.
The candidate is friendly, very organized and has a “can do” approach to supporting the needs of the team, along with the passion to excel. This highly visible role involves steady interaction with others and has a direct impact on creating an extraordinary visitor experience.
• Create a welcoming atmosphere for visitors and team members
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Respond to inquiries in a way that lets callers and visitors know they are highly valued
• Continually assess and revise procedures to ensure the overall visitor experience is supported by world-class customer service
• Relay messages to appropriate team members
• Receive and distribute packages and mail
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness of reception area, conference rooms and kitchen
• Maintain the stock inventory and order office and miscellaneous supplies
• Run errands (as needed)
• Complete administrative and clerical tasks
• Update and maintain company’s automated telephone and voice mail system
• Coordinate and follow up on general office maintenance tasks
• Diploma or certificate in Administration, Hospitality or a related field would be an asset
• Three+ years’ experience in a first-class reception, front desk or customer service role
• Polished verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to quickly and positively establish rapport
• A genuine desire to help others
• An unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized level of customer service
• Excellent judgement in setting priorities and in identifying and determining action required
• Reliable, punctual and committed to overall service excellence
• Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative