SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
MISSION GROUP CORPORATE
Are you a strategic and versatile marketer with a knack for successfully leading project launches and executing strategy flawlessly? Do you live and breathe marketing? Does juggling multiple priorities and exceeding stakeholder expectations motivate you? If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you.
Mission Group is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team. We care about what makes you, you, and if you have a servant-minded attitude, you just might be the right fit for our team. Someone who has hands-on experience with helping to develop and execute all aspects of marketing strategy including brand, digital and social media.
If you consider yourself a boss at managing large projects and multi-channel marketing that works to amplify your message, then this is your chance to play a vital role and take your career to the next level. If you are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to develop marketing strategies for each project launch, rental portfolio, Boat Club, and corporate brand
- Maintain relationships with and help mentor team of marketers and resource partners
- Brand marketing management to drive awareness, capture market share, and provide immersion training to all team members and third-party resources/partners
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement strategic marketing plans
- Manage marketing campaigns from ideation to execution to report outs
- Cultivate strategic relationships with third party partners to support marketing plans and corporate business goals
- Ensure all marketing material reflects our brand and core values
- Manage the marketing budget and schedule, ensuring high quality campaigns are successfully deployed within set time frames. Manage tactics for all projects ensuring deadlines are met.
- Generate and develop reports to evaluate ROI of marketing plans to ensure long-term growth and success of the business
- Stay abreast with current industry standards and practices
- As an ambassador for the brand, you’ll have strong connection to your community, be engaged with all new happenings in the city and attend events
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing or an equivalent field
- Experience in real estate development a plus
- A comprehensive knowledge of the foundations of multi-channel marketing and proven knowledge of leveraging each channel to its optimal benefit while working them together to amplify the message
- Strong command of the English language, ability to write copy for advertisements, social media and blog articles
- A strong command of web analytics tools and an analytical mind for processing figures with data manipulation software
- Prior experience developing brand strategies with proven market share growth
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, website analytics and consumer behavior
- Advanced knowledge of ecommerce and digital marketing KPIs
- Advanced SEO knowledge and upcoming trends
- Advanced knowledge of social media platform, including emerging trends and platforms, backend use, functionality, developing content, schedules, and community engagement
- Proven knowledge of marketing, tracking, reporting and strategizing
- Proven experience developing full-scope marketing plans to drive project launches and tempo strategies
- Strong communication skills