WARRANTY SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Mission Group, an award-winning local developer and home builder, is looking for a warranty service technician to support our construction operations.
- Schedule and carry out homeowner orientations and complete the required documentation
- Complete deficiencies prior to owner possession dates
- Coordinate all work with the site, trades and MG staff as needed
- Coordinate and attend service requests scheduled by MG, with the home-owners
- Complete service as needed for one, two, five and ten-year warranty item
- Maintain ongoing communication with staff (Homeowner & Sales Liaison, Service Manager) regarding all issues, outstanding items, out-of-warranty work, etc.
- Keep proper files of service items, orientation forms, etc.
- Ensure service vehicle maintenance is up to date and the interior is kept tidy
- Multitasking and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player, professional attitude, compassion for customer issues
- Ability and proficiency in using all tools related to construction including ladder work
- Knowledge in all areas of construction and codes
- Dedication to safety and safe work procedures
- Professionally work with and coordinate trades to complete tasks
- Ability to work with little or no supervision or in a team environment
- Ability to work and communicate in a sometimes fast paced environment
- Able to work long hours and weekends when needed
- Strong work attendance required
- Ability to lift and hold 40lbs