At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. It goes without saying our team members are not just employees, they are also the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we enjoy helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
We are seeking an Accounting Clerk to join the Finance team for a one year maternity leave position. Reporting to the Controller, the Accounting Clerk will provide support to the finance team, primarily focussing on the property management division, with data entry, accounts receivable/payable, and payroll.
What you’ll do:
- Data Entry
- Accounts receiveable / payable
- Communicate with clients/vendors and manage inquiries
- Process invoices
- Reconcile vendors statements
- Reconcile tenant ledgers
- Assist the controller with payroll activities
- Assist the controller with monthly financial reporting
What you’ll have:
- Post-secondary education in Accounting, Business Administration, or General Studies
- 2+ years of experience in accounting
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem soliving skills
- Team player
- Excellent customer-service skills
- Experience with Sage 300 and/or Yardi Voyaguer
What we offer:
Mission Group provides team members with a competitive base salary as well as variable pay, annual merit pay increases, open vacation plan, comprehensive benefit plan, a matching RRSP plan, a general education & training program, and much more. In addition, team members can enjoy paid time off each month to volunteer for causes they care about!
Try a new path. See where it can take you.