Come join the Okanagan’s leading developer in Kelowna, BC!
At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. Our team members are not just employees, they are also the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we take pride in helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
Mission Group is seeking a BIM Technician to join the growing Construction team! Reporting to the Director of Pre-Construction, you will be implementing BIM technology to assist in the design and construction coordination process. The individual will possess strong interpersonal skills, technical problem-solving abilities, leadership skills and enjoy working within a fast paced construction environment driving exceptional quality and service for major residential, commercial and retail projects. This is a great opportunity to be apart of a growing team and organization with multiple upcoming projects in Kelowna, BC.
What you’ll do:
- Review 3D Models from consultants and create BIM content to coordinate across different disciplines
- Ensure that models align with MG workflow processes and project BIM criteria
- Participate in weekly coordination meetings with project team members
- Conduct early design review, constructability analysis and develop accurate BIM reports
- 3D Model Quantity Extraction / Verification
- Coordinate and manage BIM project worksets and project set up
- Keep the organization informed about best practices in BIM and BIM software
- Conduct clash detection and visual walkthroughs using Autodesk BIM Docs and/or Navisworks
- Provide BIM training internally
What you’ll bring:
- University Degree/Technology Diploma in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Technology
- Minimum 3 years of experience with BIM project management and coordination Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks
- Proficient with MS Office, including MS Project
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Completed coursework in Construction, Architecture or an equivalent combination of training and/or work experience
- BIM Knowledge and interest in working with Construction Technology Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please attach a copy of your Portfolio along with your resume.
Try a new path. See where it can take you.