Come join one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers located in the Okanagan!
Mission Group provides team members with a competitive base salary as well as variable pay, annual merit pay increases, a flexible vacation plan, a comprehensive benefit plan, a matching RRSP plan, a general education & training program, and much more. In addition, team members can enjoy paid time off each month to volunteer for causes they care about!
Mission Group is seeking a Project Coordinator to join the High-rise Construction team. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Project Coordinator will support the daily activities of the job site including costs, schedule, and project status. This is a tremendous opportunity for those who are looking to gain experience in high-rise construction and advance in their career.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, assemble, and update contract documents, such as drawings, specifications, change notices, change orders, etc.
- Review, process, and track RFIs (Request for Information)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Coordinate paperwork and ensure site documentation is kept current
- Assist in the development and upkeep of schedules, using MS Project
- Coordinate regular meetings and produce meeting minutes as required
- Work with the construction team to monitor progress and handle any issues that may arise
- Use technology-based tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures
- Ensure standards and requirements are met
What you’ll bring:
- Post-secondary education in Construction Management, Engineering or a related field would be an asset
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator (or similar role) in construction
- Certificate in Project Management is considered an asset
- Experience with high-rise construction is considered an asset
- Familiarity with project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Detail oriented, dependable, and productive
- Strong customer service and teamwork abilities
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, as well as project management tools such as Timberline, ProCore, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Mission Group
At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. It goes without saying our team members are not just employees, they are also the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we enjoy helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
Try a new path. See where it takes you.