At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. Our team members are not just employees, they are also the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we take pride in helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
We are looking for a Club Attendant for our Aqua Boat Club operations. As a Club Attendant you will provide the absolute best in customer service, enhancing our members’ boating experiences. You have keen observation skills and are comfortable guiding others. This role involves steady interaction with others and has a direct impact on creating an outstanding membership experience.
This is a seasonal position from May to September/October.
What you’ll do:
- Signal and communicate with drivers during the hauling/launching/storage of boats
- Accurately direct drivers using radio communication and hand gestures
- Be aware of surroundings at all times and ensure safety protocols are being followed 100%
- Promote fuel sales and fuel boats as needed
- Maintain equipment organization and cleanliness of our boat share boats
- Be able to answer general boating operation tips and information from our members
- Have a keen eye for organization and cleanliness
What you’ll bring:
- Working knowledge of boats and boating safety
- A keen, energetic personality and a positive attitude
- A flexible schedule to work weekdays, weekends, holidays and evenings as may be required
- Good general health and physical ability
- Able to stand/walk/run continually throughout the work shift
- Able to quickly and positively establish rapport with members and contribute to an outstanding membership experience
- Valid driver’s license
Try a new path. See where it can take you.