We are seeking an experienced Community Director. If you are a hard-working, self-starter who can facilitate and support a sense of community, take ownership of the cleanliness and appeal of the building and grounds, and contribute to the wellbeing of the residents, we want to hear from you. This is a full‑time position that can work with living arrangements on or off site.
- Ensure the appearance of the property’s exterior and grounds are kept to a high standard
- Complete spot cleaning, as required.
- Show vacant apartments to prospective residents
- Facilitate move-ins and move outs including completion of inspection reports
- Familiarize new tenants with the building
- Administrative duties such as paperwork, correspondence, rent collection etc.
- Participate in on-call schedule for emergencies on specified evenings and weekends
- Troubleshoot issues with the building and its residents
- Contribute to a positive and welcoming experience for tenants, visitors and guests
- Previous experience caring for or managing a rental property would be an asset
- Understanding of the Residential Tenancy Act and Personal Information Privacy Act of BC
- Ability to contribute to positive tenant relations and build a sense of community
- Well developed customer service skills and ability to multi-task throughout the day
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills for effective interaction with tenants
- Proficiency with administrative processes, computers (Word and Excel) and time management
- Strong sense of detail and procedural follow-through