At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. It goes without saying our team members are not just employees, they are also the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we enjoy helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
Mission Group is looking for a talented Construction Administrator to join the Construction team. The successful candidate will be responsible for general administrative and project duties in the construction group. This is also a great opportunity for someone who is interested in working towards a career in construction.
What you’ll do:
- Perform administrative and office support activities
- Maintain licenses, certifications as well as memberships with industry associations
- Manage correspondence on previous projects including LEED documentation, strata manager inquiries etc.
- Coordinate and take minutes at department-level construction meetings.
- Maintain accounts with local suppliers.
- Manage construction tools, equipment, and fleet vehicles: procurement, maintenance, insurance, etc.
- Coordinate and maintain required staff training, certification, and tickets as required.
- Administer SharePoint directories, access to databases, etc. (ie Procore).
- Support documentation for insurance and prime contracts.
- Manage requests for equipment including IT, safety gear, workstations, office supplies, etc.
- Other administrative duties as required
What you’ll have:
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an administrative capacity
- Post-secondary education in Office Administration is considered an asset
- Prior work experience in a construction setting preferred
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and familiarity with Microsoft Project, Procore, Timberline, etc (or willing to learn)
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
What we offer:
Mission Group provides team members with a competitive base salary as well as variable pay, annual merit pay increases, open vacation plan, comprehensive benefit plan, a matching RRSP plan, a general education & training program, and much more. In addition, team members can enjoy paid time off each month to volunteer for causes they care about!
Try a new path. See where it can take you.