Customer care manager
At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. It goes without saying our team members are not just employees, they are also the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we enjoy helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
We currently have an opening for an individual with strong leadership skills to manage our Customer Care Department. The department provides service and warranty work as well as on-going building maintenance to Mission Group’s residential and commercial portfolio and new condominium homes. The Customer Care Manager is responsible for assisting team members in performing at their best, enabling the department to shine.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a highly competent team able to respond to customer requests in a timely manner and exceed customer expectations
- Ensure efficient maintenance, repair & operation of the company’s portfolio of residential apartments, retail and offices spaces.
- Manage homeowner deficiency and service requests during the new home warranty period, ensuring that the team is responding to and resolving inquiries in a timely manner
- Support the team members in performing at an optimized level of performance
- Help the team acquire/expand their service skills
- Train the team in how best to maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Resolve any disputes and manage customer expectations.
- Ensure accurate records, documentation and reporting are carried out
What you’ll have:
- At least 7 years of experience leading a team in construction, facilities or property management
- Hands-on construction or trades experience plus knowledge of all areas of building construction, maintenance, repair and finishing stages.
- Knowledge of homeowner walk-throughs, deficiencies and service repairs
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of safe work practices and current legislative requirements
- Advanced troubleshooting, multi-tasking skills and decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of computers and customer service software, databases and tools
- WHMIS and First Aid certification (or willing to obtain)
What we offer:
Mission Group provides team members with a competitive base salary as well as variable pay, annual merit pay increases, open vacation plan, comprehensive benefit plan, a matching RRSP plan, a general education & training program, and much more. In addition, team members can enjoy paid time off each month to volunteer for causes they care about!
Try a new path. See where it can take you.