Digital Filing Clerk
At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. It goes without saying our team members are not just employees, they are also the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we enjoy helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
We are seeking a Digital Filing Clerk to join the Finance team on a temporary full time basis for three months. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Filing Clerk will assist with digitizing documents and electronic filing accordingly, and creating or updating records.
What you’ll do:
- Scan documents
- Electronic naming of documents according to filing system
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all paperwork in designated space for security purposes
- Collaborate with the manager on developing an efficient filing system
- Follow policies and confidentiality to safeguard data and information
- Monitor inventory of files
What you’ll have:
- High school degree or post-secondary education
- Experience in an office environment, or accounting background would be an asset
- Knowledge of filing systems
- Good knowledge of computers and basic office equipment
- Good knowledge of MicroSoft Office program
- Strong attention to detail
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
Try a new path. See where it can take you.