Are you looking for a fun place where you can fit in, fuel your passions, help people, and take charge of your career? You’ve found it. Join the Mission Group family and be part of our talented team of employees passionate about building homes, building communities, and building careers.
Do Your Best Work and Grow Your Career
When you join our team you become part of our family of high achievers focussed on serving others with excellence. If you’re like us, you want to belong to something special, have meaningful work to do, and be supported in achieving your career and life goals.
Support Your Community
Do you enjoy supporting your community? We do. We encourage our employees to support causes they care about. We back that up by allowing each of them up to 100 hours per year of paid time off so they can volunteer for causes they care about. Because helping our community thrive is more than just building homes.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a confident Executive Assistant with a passion for helping others and the aptitude and experience to provide high-level administrative support to members of our senior executive team.
What Success Looks Like
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills shine in your preparation of correspondence, minutes and other corporate documents, and in your verbal interactions with those around you
- Your understanding of basic financial, business and legal activities is evident in the way you’re able to assess information and prioritize requests, making you a valued administrative advisor
- You’re one of those employees that don’t need a job description – you intuitively know what needs to be done and your strong work ethic is evident when you consistently do whatever is necessary to keep things running efficiently
- Your innate curiosity and thirst for knowledge have given you an aptitude for reading, research, collecting and analyzing information, so that it is available when needed, or even in advance
What you’ll bring:
- Several years of experience as an Executive Assistant (or a strong Administrative Assistant ready to move up)
- A diploma/degree and/or other combinations of knowledge, skills and experience
- The skills and attributes needed to meet the indicators of success outlined above
How we care for our employees
- Competitive base salary, variable pay and benefits
- Professional development support and future growth opportunities
- Generous, flexible vacation program
- State of the art sit-stand desks and a committee focused on health and wellness
- Financial contributions to our employees’ retirement needs
At Mission Group we are proud to be a leading builder in the Okanagan and a winner of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers. We don’t just build homes – we also build communities, careers, and opportunities. Let’s build them together.