At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. More than just employees, our team members are the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we take pride in helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
We are seeking a Project-specific Homeowner Liaison to join our team for a 4-month term position. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales & Customer Experience, the Homeowner Liaison is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service to new homeowners by facilitating the homeowner walkthrough process.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly, very organized, and “can do” approach to supporting the needs of our customers, along with the passion to go above and beyond. This is a great opportunity for those looking to gain experience in the real estate market!
This position is a full-time fixed-term for 4 months. Individuals must be available to work a flexible 40 hours per week, from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, and may include weekends.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate the homeowner walkthrough process
- Ensure units are ready for homeowner inspections and move-ins
- Ensure all the necessary walkthroughs/inspections are completed on deadline dates
- Perform Walkthrough Inspections with homeowners prior to possession of their new homes
- Carry out key turnovers to all homeowners
- Ensure all Homeowner Walkthrough deficiencies are completed & signed off in advance of homeowners taking possession of their new homes
- Must input all deficiency data into Salesforce platform
- Other administrative duties as required
What you’ll have:
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has strong initiative, and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of constituents.
- Ability to manage expectations whilst providing a first-class Customer Care experience
- A good understanding of construction and processes is ideal
- Proven capabilities in multi-tasking, problem-solving, and prioritizing workloads
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Microsoft word is essential
- Must be punctual, personable, and reliable
- It is important to enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- The ideal candidate has a high level of emotional intelligence and can diffuse stressful situations
Try a new path. See where it can take you.