Acquisitions & Leasing Coordinator
Commercial Real Estate
Looking to expand your career path?
At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. Our team members are not just employees, they are also the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we take pride in helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
Reporting to the Director of Real Estate, the Acquisitions & Leasing Coordinator will assist the Director with all facets of the real estate and leasing aspects at Mission Group. The ideal candidate will have a passion for real estate, is self-motivated, organized and detail oriented with excellent communications skills and proven capabilities in multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritizing workloads.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to gain more experience and grow within the commercial real estate sector!
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate and conduct due diligence on prospective commercial land and building acquisitions
- Assist in the preparation of LOIs, Offers to Purchase/Lease and other relevant documents
- Work with the team on implementing new internal systems and reporting to improve transaction management and organization within the Acquisitions and Leasing department
- Liaise with other internal departments as required (Development, Marketing, Sales, Finance and Construction)
- Other additional tasks and responsibilities may be required
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Commercial Real Estate or similar
- Basic understanding of real estate transactions, law, financing and development
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly methodical with strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with a proven ability to produce quality materials while meeting all deadlines
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to work closely and cooperatively with internal and external clients at all levels
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze current business problems and implement recommended solutions
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources accurately, develop meaningful insights, and communicate results in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to learn new software systems such as Yardi Voyager and others
Try a new path. See where it can take you.