Leasing & Acquisitions Coordinator
Commercial Real Estate
Looking to expand your career path?
At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. Our team members are not just employees, they are also the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we take pride in helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
Reporting to the Director of Real Estate, the Leasing & Acquisitions Coordinator will assist the Director with the sourcing and vetting of opportunities for land and properties to purchase, including finding sellers and administering the due diligence process. The ideal candidate will be extremely well organized and resourceful, and bonus if they consider themselves a research wizard.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the preparation of detailed cash flow modelling and development pro-formas
- Draft partnership agreements, purchase agreements, waivers and amendments
- Research market data, trends, and comparable transactions
- Assist with the due diligence process for acquisitions
- Prepare internal reports for presentation of new opportunities
- Provide support with analysis and underwriting for potential property acquisitions
- Additional duties as directed
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in real estate, brokerage, or related sectors
- Post-secondary education in Commerce or Finance would be an asset
- Familiarity with commercial agreements and related legal documents
- Experience with ARGUS and MS Excel preferred
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong financial analytical skills, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of acquisition business processes
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Try a new path. See where it can take you.