Digital Marketing Coordinator
At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. It goes without saying our team members are not just employees, they are also the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we enjoy helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join the Marketing team as a Digital Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will help facilitate a wide variety of marketing initiatives related to the corporate and residential, rental, commercial, and hospitality-based project brands.
The ideal candidate is a go-getter who is ready to roll up their sleeves and dive into the work while learning everything they can about data-driven digital marketing at a fast-growing company. If you are motivated, have a passion for all things digital, and are eager to provide value in a fun and fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in the development of existing and new online touchpoints, including paid ads, SEO, email marketing, and more
- Help implement and monitor paid digital marketing campaigns on a variety of channels (including Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, and third-party providers)
- Maintain the website, working within WordPress to post new content and make edits as required
- Help analyze the effectiveness of marketing efforts by pulling data and researching best practices
- Assist in maintaining and leveraging the CRM to improve marketing efforts and processes
- Work with members of the marketing team to coordinate assets for digital projects and related initiatives including but not limited to new websites, touchscreens, apps, videography, advertising, photoshoots, etc
- Occasionally develop copy for advertisements, blog posts, email campaigns, and more
- Assist with other marketing initiatives as needed
What you’ll have:
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related field
- 0-2 years of experience in a marketing and/or analytics capacity
- Google Adwords and Analytics certifications or other relevant industry training
- High attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Creativity and a can-do attitude
- Strong copywriting and editing abilities
- Excellent ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks
- Graphic design ability would be an asset
What we offer:
Mission Group provides team members with a competitive base salary as well as variable pay, annual merit pay increases, open vacation plan, comprehensive benefit plan, a matching RRSP plan, a general education & training program, and much more. In addition, team members can enjoy paid time off each month to volunteer for causes they care about!
Try a new path. See where it can take you.