Project Manager, Marketing
Come join the Okanagan’s leading developer in Kelowna, BC!
At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. Our team members are not just employees, they are also the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we take pride in helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
We’re growing and are looking for a highly organized Project Manager to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, the Project Manager will manage multiple, large and complex projects in a fast-paced and demanding environment. If you know how to take a strategic vision and turn it into reality, keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Manage large-scale project launches in collaboration with other departments including development, construction and sales
- Work within an established project management program to ensure all milestones and work back schedules are built well before the start of a project and everyone understands their roles and responsibilities with ample time to execute
- Develop and maintain external vendor relationships from creative agencies to interior designers, signage companies, construction teams and any other resource needed to bring a project to launch. Having an ongoing roster of vendors to leverage
- Oversee marketing campaigns from ideation to execution and this might include copywriting and design work from yourself to get the job done and within budget
- Create and manage budgets and timelines including invoicing and deadlines
- Develop and maintain sales tools including Presentation Center and collateral
- Provide strategic feedback and manage project rendering development process and marketing floorplans
- Stay current with industry standards and trends
- Other responsibilities as required
What you’ll have:
- 5 + years of experience in project management with focus on product marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Management with a concentration in Marketing preferred
- An excellent command of the English language required for copywriting and storytelling
- Real estate development experience preferred
- Experience with agency marketing, design or visual merchandising would be an asset
- Proven experience in managing projects adhering to strict deadlines
- Able to work collaboratively with multiple teams and vendors
- Detail oriented and able to oversee multiple large projects simultaneously
- A can-do, take charge attitude. Also, an ability to handle high stress in an environment where last minute changes are the norm
- Working knowledge of graphic design software, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to lift and move up to 25lbs
- Ability to work flexible days and hours when needed
What we offer:
Mission Group provides team members with a competitive base salary as well as variable pay, annual merit pay increases, open vacation plan, comprehensive benefit plan, a matching RRSP plan, a general education & training program, and much more. In addition, team members can enjoy paid time off each month to volunteer for causes they care about!
Try a new path. See where it can take you.