At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. It goes without saying our team members are not just employees, they are also the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we enjoy helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
We are seeking a Network Analyst to join the Information Technology team. Reporting to the Chief Technology & Innovation Officer, the Network Analyst will troubleshoot network performance issues, analyze network traffic, and provide support to Mission Group’s rental properties Proptech services and our corporate network.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, install, and configure hardware and software solutions
- Act as single point of contact for end users, and provide first and second level support, including application training and guidance record, diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Evaluate and test new technologies
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with end users, internal and external tech specialists
- Understand scientific workflows and processes and how they integrate into a business workflow landscape
- Ensure effective collection of technical user and system requirements with customers and staff, manage change for new and existing systems and provide high quality planning
- Act as point of contact for building automation and process automation
- Maintenance of rental properties Proptech(s).
- Provide L1-L3 support, comfortable to navigate between end user and networks support
What you’ll have:
- Degree or diploma in computer science or information technology
- 2-4 years of relevant working experience, e.g. as Network-User / support for smart buildings, application architect or similar role
- Experience in technical operations, in infrastructure and preferably in IP networking environments
- Knowledge of building automation (e.g. Azure IoT Edge), Office 365 and API’s integrations
- Experience with agile application development methods such as Scrum
- Technical project management skills with experience working across company boundaries
- Proven experience in working with internal and external customers.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload with methodical approach to tasks
- Excellent customer-service, listening, communication and problem-solving skills
What we offer:
Mission Group provides team members with a competitive base salary as well as variable pay, annual merit pay increases, open vacation plan, comprehensive benefit plan, a matching RRSP plan, a general education & training program, and much more. In addition, team members can enjoy paid time off each month to volunteer for causes they care about!
Try a new path. See where it can take you.