PEOPLE AND CULTURE COORDINATOR
Ready for a new career path?
At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. It goes without saying our team members are not just employees, they are also the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we enjoy helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
We are seeking a full-time People and Culture Coordinator who will share our commitment to exemplary service and has a passion for creating an environment where people collaborate and thrive. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the People & Culture Coordinator will strive to create, implement, and enhance the employee programs at Mission Group. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to join a community of engaged employees and help foster a unique culture.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate and execute impactful initiatives that support employee engagement and strengthen corporate culture
- Help launch and administer the company’s new employee-focused intranet site through promotion, demonstration, and ongoing group or one-on-one training
- Encourage and support employee communication as well as participation in pulse surveys, teambuilding events, and social activities
- Administer the company’s Volunteer Program and Corporate Social Responsibility Program
- Identify local volunteer opportunities and partnerships suitable for employee participation
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure the company’s values and brand are well-defined in all culture activities and communication
- Support the company’s Health Committee and Social Committee (designing contests and challenges, liaising with community partners, tracking participation, etc.)
- Participate in inter-departmental collaborative projects as required
- Prepare presentations and reports
What you’ll have:
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources, events coordination, teambuilding, or volunteer management
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources, Marketing or Volunteer Management would be an asset
- Ability to make impactful contributions towards the creation of a positive and productive work environment where employees feel engaged and empowered
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport with others
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience with BambooHR or other HRIS software programs
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Tech-savvy and able to utilize technology to fulfill job responsibilities
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
What we offer:
Mission Group provides team members with a competitive base salary as well as variable pay, annual merit pay increases, open vacation plan, comprehensive benefit plan, a matching RRSP plan, a general education & training program, and much more. In addition, team members can enjoy paid time off each month to volunteer for causes they care about!
Try a new path. See where it can take you.