Reporting to the Director of Pre-Construction, the Project Coordinator is responsible for general administrative and project duties in support of the Pre-Construction team.
At Mission Group, our winning aspiration is to create spaces for people to flourish. We believe that starts with hiring the best people. We offer competitive compensation, a flexible schedule, an amazing team environment and company-sponsored career development.
Are you a highly organized, energetic individual with a knack for keeping projects running smoothly? Do you enjoy autonomy in a fast-paced, challenging work environment where your technical, administrative and communication abilities can shine? Is your super power ‘getting things done’? If so, then we want to hear from you.
- Manage, assemble, and update contract documents, such as drawings, specifications, change notices, change orders, etc.
- Review, process, and track RFIs (Request for Information)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Coordinate paperwork and ensure site documentation is kept current
- Assist in the development and upkeep of schedules, using MS Project
- Act as the main point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Coordinate regular meetings and produce meeting minutes as required
- Work with the pre-construction team to monitor progress and handle any issues that may arise
- Use technology-based tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures
- Ensure standards and requirements are met
- A diploma or certificate in Project Management, Construction Management, Office Administration, or a related field would be an asset
- 1 or more years experience as a Project Coordinator (or similar role) in construction
- Familiarity with project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Detail oriented, dependable, and productive
- Strong customer service and teamwork abilities
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, as well as project management tools such as Timberline, ProCore, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills