Construction Project Coordinator
At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. Our team members are not just employees, they are also the workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, while they’re with us, we enjoy helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, assemble, and update contract documents, such as drawings, specifications, change notices, change orders, etc.
- Review, process, and track RFIs (Request for Information)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Coordinate paperwork and ensure site documentation is kept current
- Assist in the development and upkeep of schedules, using MS Project
- Act as the main point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Coordinate regular meetings and produce meeting minutes as required
- Work with the construction team to monitor progress and handle any issues that may arise
- Use technology-based tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures
- Ensure standards and requirements are met
What you’ll bring:
- A diploma or certificate in Project Management, Construction Management, Office Administration, or a related field would be an asset
- 1 or more years experience as a Project Coordinator (or similar role) in construction
- Familiarity with project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Detail oriented, dependable, and productive
- Strong customer service and teamwork abilities
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, as well as project management tools such as Timberline, ProCore, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills