At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. More than just employees, our team members are the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we take pride in helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
Mission Group is seeking a full time permanent Receptionist to join the team! Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Receptionist is responsible for providing the highest level of care and attention our guests will receive at Mission Group whether by phone, in person, or by email. Covering off a variety of administrative tasks, the ideal candidate will have a friendly, very organized and “can do” approach to supporting the needs of the team, along with the passion to go above and beyond. This highly visible role involves steady interaction with others and has a direct impact on creating a delightful visitor experience.
The hours for this position are Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (lunch from 12:00 noon – 1:00 pm).
What you’ll do:
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for visitors and team members
- Answer and direct phone calls to the appropriate team member
- Respond to inquiries in a way that lets callers and visitors know they are highly valued
- Continually assess and revise procedures to ensure the overall visitor experience is supported by world-class customer service
- Relay messages to appropriate team members
- Receive and distribute packages and mail
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness of reception area, conference rooms, and kitchen
- Maintain the stock inventory and order office and miscellaneous supplies
- Complete administrative and clerical tasks
- Update and maintain company’s automated telephone and voicemail system
- Coordinate and follow-up on general office maintenance tasks
What you’ll bring:
- Diploma or certificate in Administration, Hospitality or a related field would be an asset
- Three+ years’ experience in reception, front desk or customer service role
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly and positively establish rapport
- A genuine desire to help others
- A strong commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized level of customer service
- Excellent judgement in setting priorities and in identifying and determining action required
- Reliable, punctual and committed to overall service excellence
- Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative
Try a new path. See where it can take you.