Sales Administrator and host
At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. Our team members are not just employees, they are also the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we take pride in helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
Mission Group is seeking a Sales Administrator and Host to join the Sales team for a 5-month term position (with the possibility of an extension). The role will help support the sales manager and associates in the exciting launch of one of Mission Group’s most highly sought-after communities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain more knowledge and experience in real estate in Kelowna, BC!
Term and Working Hours:
- March 14, 2022 – August 10, 2022 (possibility for extension)
- Saturday through to Wednesday (Thursday/Friday days off)
- 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
What you’ll do:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all existing and potential customers, including greeting all visitors and administering an ongoing guest registration program.
- Manage the sales center telephone and either forwarding (when applicable) or following up with any voicemails left.
- Assist the salespeople with appointments by ensuring the salespeople are notified when their next appointment has arrived, and, prior to visitor departure, that the visitors have all of the necessary items required prior to leaving the sales center.
- Prepare daily enough brochure/ sales items for a full day of tours, as well as notifying head office of any items.
- Responsible for the appearance of the Presentation Centre and display home at all times, ensuring cleanliness and tidiness.
- Review digital contract documents to ensure the contracts contain all the required signatures
- Ensure that the customer relations/sales database is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Conduct a deficiency walk-through of the presentation centre weekly. Ensuring that these deficiencies are reported to the sales management team and on-site construction staff, when applicable.
- Keep track of and order office supplies as needed.
What you’ll bring:
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- Strong attention to detail, numeracy, organizational and data-input skills
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to balance both hosting and administrative tasks
- Experience in reception, administration, guest experience, with previous experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Experience with a CRM or similar database
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
Try a new path. See where it can take you.