Technical systems analyst
Are you service-minded, passionate about IT, and innovative when it comes to solving complex problems? Are you looking to be part of a team that will support your career growth and provides opportunities for advancement? Then consider joining Okanagan’s leading developer in Kelowna, BC!
At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. It goes without saying our team members are not just employees, they are also the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we enjoy helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
Reporting to the Technical Lead, the Technical Systems Analyst supports Mission Group’s internal staff and external users by troubleshooting commonly used devices and analyzing network traffic. You’ll enjoy being proactive and facing new challenges every day. You’ll never be bored!
This position is located in Kelowna, BC. Mission Group offers a flexible work environment.
What you’ll do:
- Provide L1-L3 technical support remotely or on-site; comfortable to diagnose, escalate and resolve problems.
- Identify, install, configure, and deploy hardware and software solutions for Internal and rental properties.
- Plan and create how-to guides and facilitate training of internal and external users.
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with end-users, internal and external tech specialists/vendors.
- Ensure effective collection of information about system requirements from customers and staff
- Manage existing and new systems including IT Asset, department-specific platforms, and office365 suite
- Evaluate and test new technologies
- Understand and follow best practices, standards and create processes
What you’ll have:
- Degree or diploma in computer science or information technology
- 2-4 years of relevant working experience, e.g., as desktop or technical support supporting smart buildings, application architect, or similar role
- Technical project management skills with experience working across company boundaries
- Proven experience in working with internal and external customers
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload with a methodical approach to tasks
- Excellent customer-service, listening, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Passionate and have a background in supporting computer, smart devices, basic networking, and printing issues
- Preferably background with RDP/ConnectWise, Office365 platforms such as Outlook, MS Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of the team
- Willing to grow, to learn a new skillset, and try new things
What we offer:
Mission Group provides team members with a competitive base salary as well as variable pay, annual merit pay increases, open vacation plan, comprehensive benefit plan, a matching RRSP plan, a general education & training program, and much more. In addition, team members can enjoy paid time off each month to volunteer for causes they care about!
Try a new path. See where it can take you.