COMMERCIAL SPACES AT THE CENTER OF KELOWNA’S RESORT DISTRICT
Mission Group presents a variety of unique commercial retail units located at Aqua Waterfront Village, a lakefront master-planned community in Kelowna’s Lower Mission.
With close proximity to neighbouring hotels and residential density set to increase significantly over the coming years, commercial space in this three-tower development will be at the center of the action from sunrise to sunset.
Phase 1 is under construction and occupancy is anticipated in Summer 2024. The residential homes in Phase 1 are 100% sold out.
Phase 2 is anticipated for occupancy in Summer 2025, with residential sales to begin in 2022.
While each neighbourhood in Kelowna has its own distinct draws, the famed Lower Mission is a destination in itself with sandy beaches, eclectic boutiques and easy access to the Mission Park Greenway.
Featuring a proposed public boardwalk and beach, commercial spaces at Aqua will enjoy a high volume of foot traffic from residents and visitors alike, as well as great exposure to vehicles on Lakeshore Rd.
- Tower 1: 1,150 sq. ft.
- Aqua Boat Club A: 909 sq. ft.
- Aqua Boat Club B: 836 sq. ft.*
- Aqua Boat Club C: 577 sq. ft.*
- Aqua Boat Club D: 592 sq. ft.*
- Aqua Boat Club E: 553 sq. ft.
- Beachfront Boardwalk – Lakefront Restaurant: 6,478 sq. ft.
*Units can be made contiguous
- Kelowna’s First Lakefront Master Planned Community
- Concrete High-Rise Construction
- Members-Only Aqua Boat Club Located Onsite
- Public Beach and Boardwalk, Unparalleled Lake Access
- Resort-Style Amenities and Lifestyle
- Short-Term Rentals Permitted