CONSTRUCTION WORKER / General labourer
At Mission Group we create places for people to flourish. We don’t just build homes – we also work hard at building communities, careers, and opportunities. It goes without saying our team members are not just employees, they are also the current and future workers, experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders in our industry. Whatever path they’re on, we enjoy helping them achieve their goals while they’re helping us achieve ours.
We are currently seeking a Construction Worker to join our high-rise construction team! The individual will be responsible for a variety of construction jobs on site, including hoist operator (certification paid by the company).
The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of experience working on residential and/or high-rise projects, and shares our commitment to safety, quality, teamwork, and customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Loading and unloading construction materials
- Framing / Back-framing
- Cleaning and preparing construction site
- Site maintenance
- Manage overall quality control
- Hands-on carpentry and interior finishing
- Other duties as required
What you’ll have:
- 1+ years of experience in construction
- Hoist operator certification would be considered an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and trades
- First Aid Training would be an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 50 or more pounds
What we offer:
Mission Group provides team members with a competitive base salary as well as variable pay, annual merit pay increases, open vacation plan, comprehensive benefit plan, a matching RRSP plan, a general education & training program, and much more. In addition, team members can enjoy paid time off each month to volunteer for causes they care about!
Try a new path. See where it can take you.